Pool Deck Restoration Services for Boca Raton Residents
Working on restoring your pool deck is exhausting and time-consuming. Usually, restoring means, you have a lot of work to do around resurfacing, repairs, new additions, and more. Hence, this brings more stress to the idea of doing it, leading to delaying or quitting the process. At SoFlo Pool Decks and Pavers of Boca Raton, we are here to make pool deck restoration seamless and simple. We do so by, first, focusing on your needs. Then, we combine all your preferences and ideas to get the perfect design and result.
As a company with experience restoring your pool area, we know the variables and factors involved. This is why we plan for inspections and visits that allow us to come up with the best plan. Hence, why we always recommend working with us on scheduling yours.
Getting an estimate doesn’t require an inspection. You can have our team provide it with the details you give us. Moreover, we can send a plan and detailed document with the timeframe, materials we need to use, and each part of the rate we are giving you.
We only want you to be comfortable with the process and how you have your restoration done. But before you jump into our emails or calls, you need to know this: pool deck restoration is more than resurfacing.
Resurfacing your entire pool area is what most contractors will offer you. While this is the right step in most cases, it is just one step. We need to review all your deck’s needs and solve the damage and condition it is in. then, we can focus on resurfacing and the rest of the services.
What Do We Do When Restoring Your Pool Deck?
Omitting the obvious answer will depend on your particular project. But if we have to give a specific answer, the most common services and steps in restoration include:
- Pool deck resurfacing.
- Repairing cracks and filtrations.
- Handling discoloration.
- Removing old features or damaged items.
- Bringing new pieces to complete the space.
- Adding more features as needed and requested.
- Working on making the space safe.
- Paying attention to the pool in the process. We need to ensure your pool deck is perfect so your pool area complements it.
All the details will be included in the quote you get from our team. But before you jump to conclusions, you don’t need to require massive solutions to request our service.
SoFlo Pool Decks and Pavers of Boca Raton takes on multiple projects. Therefore, rest assured we can be there for small projects, such as removing and replacing old items. Or bigger ones involving resurfacing and other steps.
We don’t want you to feel overwhelmed, especially when you can tell by yourself how much work your deck will need. In case you have some budget issues or don’t know where to start, we can address this from the beginning.
Our support and service include everything about decision-making and how we help you with your project. Don’t think we will leave you alone in figuring out things that aren’t entirely related to the service itself.
Things like establishing a budget or helping you figure out how to work with some projects will be included in our service ad support. The best part is that this can be done without hiring us right away so that you are comfortable and confident about your decisions.
Hence, feel free to contact us for more information. We would love to give you more insight into the process and how it will get done.
How Can You Restore a Pool Deck?
Or how do we do it for you? both questions are valid.
Working on the restoration takes multiple steps. In case you are wondering if all of them will include what can be included in the service, the answer is no.
The process for determining how things will be done is different and it can vary depending on the company you are working with. In our case, we like keeping things simple. Therefore, expect our process to be similar to this in all situations:
- We inspected your pool deck after you took the first step of contacting us and scheduling the visit.
- Our team will give you an estimate with the price and deadline.
- When we start working on restoring the pool deck, we need to prepare the space itself.
- Any repairs and damage that need to be handled will be prioritized.
- Once done, we clean and prime the space so we can deal with resurfacing first.
- We will cover any remaining areas and features and remove the rest.
- Our team applied the overlay and cured and sealed the new surface.
- For other projects, such as adding features or building new spaces, we do it while working on the repairs.
- In case resurfacing is needed, this is handled before any other addition and construction.
- We will check for any issues during the restoration and if other problems or signs of damage appear and show up.
Contact Us Today for Your Pool Deck Restoration Needs
Are you ready to take the first step? Our team can start working on your deck if you decide to call or email us first. You can also use our contact form to request service information or ask any questions.
Don’t feel shy and reach out so that you have professionals working on your project. This will save you time and money in the long run, coupled with how our team will adapt to your budget.
We are here to accommodate your needs and ensure you can enjoy a deck just as much as the pool itself. Reach out today and schedule the visit or, unless you prefer, give us the relevant information to provide the estimate immediately.